Botox is a drug doctors have been using for years to treat wrinkles and facial creases. It is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
How does the Botox work?
Botox injection treatment is widely known for the use of Botulinum toxin made from Clostridium Botulinum – a species of bacteria that helps in temporarily relaxing facial muscles which underlie and cause wrinkles by blocking nerve activity in the muscles of the applied area. We provide exceptional quality best Botox treatments in Abu Dhabi that are carried out by experienced medical practitioners only to ensure 100% patient satisfaction.
Botox treatment for face is usually used to improve or treat areas like:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s-feet, the lines that fan out from the corners of the eyes
- Creases or furrows on your forehead
- Forehead furrows, the horizontal lines that form when you raise your eyebrows
- It is also used to soften the look of neck bands and helps in defining the jaw line
Botox also helps in treating conditions like –
- Chronic Migraine in Adults (severe headache)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
Result of Botox Treatment:
The result of Botox treatment can be noticed within 2-3 days after the application. However, the final result can only be seen after 2 weeks.