DRSMMC Loyalty Card
- DRSMMC Loyalty Card
Terms & Conditions
- The Loyalty Card (the “Loyalty Card”) is open to people aged 18 and over who purchase a service from one of the Selected Services from Dr. Sherif Mattar Medical Center.
- Who can’t get the card: Employees of Dr. Sherif Mattar Medical Center or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Loyalty Card.
- Loyalty Card Holders shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Selected Services: All Services except Botox, Fillers & Threads.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails and SMS’s from Dr. Sherif Mattar Medical Center containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email or SMS that we send.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Dr. Sherif Mattar Medical Center accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of having the Loyalty Card.
- The closing date of the Services provided while holding the card is One Year from the purchase date. Services received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The card is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other offers.
- Dr. Sherif Mattar Medical Center retains the right to substitute the card with another card of similar value in the event the original card offered is not available.
- Dr. Sherif Medical Center reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Loyalty Card with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Dr. Sherif Mattar Medical Center in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Dr. Sherif Mattar Medical Center shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.