SculpSure Myths about Side Effects
- SculpSure Myths about Side Effects
Non-invasive and non-surgical cosmetic body treatments are becoming increasingly popular amongst people, especially for fat reduction. Such treatments require no anesthesia or incisions which has attracted people all over the world.
One such treatment is SculpSure. It is a non-invasive, laser-based treatment which identifies and eliminates excess fat cells on your body. It is a highly effective treatment used for fat reduction by both men and women. SculpSure works well with a variety of body types easily.
SculpSure can also be called as a heat-activated body contouring treatment which burns all the unnecessary fat from the body making it look slimmer and fit.
The cosmetic treatment was cleared for a non-invasive lipolysis in the following areas by the Food and Drug Administration United States:
- Upper abdominal area
- Lower abdominal area
- Flanks and Back
- Inner and Outer Thighs
- Double Chin
Despite its effective results and safe-to-opt for treatment, SculpSure is often linked with a wide range of side effects and myths. But how many of them are true to the core?
With the abundance of unverified information present on the internet today, there exists an extremely thin line between myths and facts which confuses the readers.
Many people read articles, go through unvalidated information sources and take decisions based on them. This is more often than not seen in people who are looking for medical treatments, surgeries, their pros and cons.
While scouting the internet for information and doing your own research before medical treatment is a good step, it can sometimes lead you to a false and much-biased decision.
Let’s have a look at the top 7 myths associated with SculpSure:
- Post-Surgery Dents
- People often have doubts regarding the after-effects of the SculpSure surgery on the skin, and some might even believe that it creates dent-like structures in the treated area. However, this is completely false and is just another myth related to cosmetic treatment.
- SculpSure is a non-invasive, laser treatment which means it does not require any incision or suction. It uses a heating process rather than cooling, which specifically burns only the excess fats without disturbing any symmetry of the skin otherwise. It can potentially stimulate collagen and result in a much smooth and soft skin texture along with tightened skin.
- Painful Skin Irritation
- The heating phases during the treatment might result in a tingling sensation at first or a minor pinching but there is no need of any numbing agent or anesthesia to be used during the process.
- The irritation caused, if any, during the treatment is nonetheless a temporary effect which subsides with time. SculpSure has been approved by the FDA for fat reduction in specific areas which means that it has been tested and passed against various skin types and body fats.
- SculpSure works only on the abdomen
- Each fat reduction treatment has its own benefits and limitations. One of the most significant benefits of SculpSure is that it is a versatile treatment for fat reduction. It affects directly on the fat storing body parts and burns the excess cells present in them.
- SculpSure is an approved treatment by the FDA and can be used to treat the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flanks (love handles), back and double chin as well
- Instant results
- Usually, fat reduction surgeries and treatments take about 1 hour or more for the complete process. They also require multiple sittings after which results can be seen on the body.
- But, SculpSure leads the way of the fat burning treatments as it takes only 25 minutes to complete. Despite that, it is important to understand that one cannot see the results instantly after the surgery.
- SculpSure deals with your body’s natural healing process to gradually clear away all the burnt cells without disturbing its biological functioning. Sometimes, patients even require two or three sittings to see optimal results. The results can be expected to be seen after around 6 weeks from the surgery and the final results are visible after 12 weeks from the surgery.
- Body Contouring is Traditional Liposuction
- SculpSure is a laser treatment which does not involve any liposuction methodologies. It is a great option to remove stubborn body fat without any pain or scarring left post surgery as it is incision-free. It shapes your body and defines your curves with natural looking skin.
- SculpSure is Expensive
- While there are myriads of techniques out there that give promising results and claim painless treatments, SculpSure is a decent choice when it comes to fat burning treatments.
- The cost of a SculpSure treatment depends on a bunch of different factors – the area you want to get treated, the clinic you choose, how reliable the clinic is, the surgeon’s experience, are they verified and background checked.
- But most clinics offer special payment plans or customized plans for patients for SculpSure treatments which makes it quite an affordable option opposed to other cosmetic surgeries.
- SculpSure results are temporary
- SculpSure is basically a laser treatment which burns the excess fat cells and once they are gone, they cannot regenerate or form back again. One can conclude from this that SculpSure results are permanent but the results varies from one person to another.
- It can be a myth as well as a fact, according to how you treat your body post-surgery. SculpSure is ideal to get slim and near to your goal size and shape, but once the surgery is done, it is you who will be responsible to maintain the results.
- If you fall back in your old habits, increase intake of caffeinated beverages, eat junk food, miss out exercise days, your existing fat cells will possibly expand and take place of the burnt cells from the SculpSure surgery.
- However, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle with good eating habits and exercise regularly, you can rejoice the new shape of your body for years to come.
It is quite easy to fall in the trap of these myths and constraint yourself from going for a SculpSure treatment, however, it is essential that you talk to your doctor in person and discuss it with them. If you have any queries regarding the procedure or the after-effects of the treatment, do not hesitate to reach out to your doctor.
Even post-surgery, your doctor will recommend you some tips and safety measures you should follow to get the results. To ask any further questions about SculpSure and its effects, feel free to contact us or drop in your query in the comment section below.
We would love to hear your thoughts about the treatment, also please feel free to share if you have any experience about SculpSure which might help other people as well.